Drawings of hearts, post 5

Mark Thomas Kanter, “Polytropos” Oil on Canvas, 72″ X 96″ 2011Shape of my Heart – Drawing | NOLITA JPNKayGee Pieces | Crafting is the way I express myself when words aren't ...heArt #151: BSilvia Doodle Heart | heArt-a-Day... on September 24, 2010 by alicevl Tagged: heart , optimist , realistvintage anatomical drawing of teh human heart messenger _ laptop bag ...little rogue heart’s drawings |heArt-a-Day | 1001 heArts, One Day at a Timeam not sure what’s with the style I used (she looks kinda weird XD ...Ingrid Van Dyk: Is it possible to be too perfect? | The Post PostHearts | The Jester's CornerButterfly bumblebee birthday | PulsationsThese are my drawings of an image i found of a human heart completely ...Jaclin Art | Art from Dreams and ImaginationAnd here are the eleven snippets I used for the backs of the cards:in the picture the queen of hearts is giving herheart1Cold Hearted | TownMouse CountryMouse Irelanddrawing | kilolightyearTook another stab at color and font. Not sure which one I like better.Roxanne's Tattoo Designs | Just another WordPress.com site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment for any Problem