Jokes, post 4

In Which I Discuss Pop Culture References and The Simpsons | Eat ...jokes-640Your so tall that when you trip on a rock you hit your head on the ...jokes dodaj komentarz tagi bap beta jokes fun funny jokes malik ...am currently a student in College working towards my goal. I am ...Dumb Boss « Mere Inkling... that kayden is a real joker he will try to crack jokes all day justpostcard with stereotypical jokes about arkansans note the misspelling ...professor | Math Jokes 4 Mathy FolksReality jokes | withsilOld Jews Telling Jokes. | INFOtainment!This was actually attempted in a certain university. I suppose that at ...Archive for the ‘Bad pun cartoons’ CategoryEnother pursuit of mine ranges somewhere on the opposite extreme of ...BB Funnies! | Issues & Tissuescustomer_service_the_angry_cycle_idea_girl_consulting | The Idea Girl ...April | 2012 | Funny Photos, Cartoons & JokesMath jokes. I smiled. | A Man With A Ph.D.ah college jokes | I'm Wittyone of my favorite lawyer jokes is how can you tell a lawyer is lying ...Corrupted Children? | El Diamante's The Dig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment for any Problem